Covid 19 Communication to our Customers
At Miller Auto, we strive to continually give our employees and customers a FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE. We fully intend to continue this commitment, particularly as it relates to the heightened concern surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Like you and many others worldwide, we have been paying close attention to this ever-changing situation, and we are adapting and creating policies to address the concerns of our customers, employees and the community. The safety of our employees and guests has, and always will be, our number one priority.
Our dealership remains open and we have initiated numerous protocols at the dealership beyond the normal steps we take during the flu season, such as:
• Installing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow visitors and personnel to clean their hands more frequently.
• Increasing the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned.
• Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• We are monitoring numerous agencies, including health departments at the city, state, and federal levels, in addition to our state trade Association, to make sure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
• Trading in handshakes for smiles
If you prefer to do your shopping outside of the dealership, the following options are available:
• You can shop inventory online at www.millerautoplaza.com. There you will be able to contact our sales team via email, chat or phone to begin your buying process.
• You can schedule a remote test drive, and our sales consultants will bring our vehicle to you.
• You can complete your transaction, including financing and paperwork, outside of the dealership via phone and/or email. Our sales consultants will bring the paperwork and the vehicle to you.
As always, we are here for you and will respond to any requests that help make our guests feel more comfortable. We thank you in advance for your understanding during this time of fluidity, and we look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.
Gilleland Enterprises – Miller Auto Center, Inc.